Phot-X II is very user-friendly and simple to operate safely. Radiographer can use the adult/adolescent/child presets or manually override these settings for more challening exposures.
Ideal for digital imaging with safety conscious exposures as low as 0.01 seconds.
DC X-Ray, compatible with all digital systems and film types, switches between digital and film at the push of a button. The Radiographer has greater control over the program and over-exposure error is eaily avoided with an expansive range of exposure settings (0.01 to 3.2 seconds).
Compact Control Panel
- Control panel can be mounted outside of the X-Ray room
- Can be mounted on the pole of 303-FM and 303-FK with a hand exposure switch for remote control
- Lockable keypad and ‘manual override’ ensures greater safety in the working environment
Lightweight Tube Head
Recessed focal spot allows for the shorter cone and longer ‘source to skin’ distance of 203mm
Scissor Arm (various primary arm lengths are available)
- Excellent stability and reach with zero drift
- Head and scissor arm fold flat to the wall
- Tube voltage 60kV or 70kV
- Tube current 4mA or 7mA
- Focal spot 0.7mm
- Exposure time 0.01 to 3.2 seconds
- Cone length 203mm
- Optional extras include: Longer cone 305mm and Rectangular Collimator